27.02.12

DIY Tie Necklace

Today  i felt in love with 
Tie necklace. 
I will definitely make spring/ Summer collection of my own Tie Necklaces :)

But as it will take time i will show how you can make your own if you want one. 
HERE: is the proper link to the Girl who made it first ;) 






Thank you - Crazy Wonderful 


I think this is quite easy if u don't have a sewing machine.
But if u have one, u can use  it as well
Like this






Here are some pictures for inspiration





2 komentāri:

  1. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still
    new to everything. Do you have any tips for newbie
    blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Here is my blog :: Beats By Dre Solo

    AtbildētDzēst