18.03.12

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy sunday.
Went to see sea, and my mom had a party at home in the evening :) 
And the Last thing i did  today- had a small photo shoot of my own designed and hand made accessories. 






Wearing:
Cape: Asos
Jumper: Bershka
Jeans: Guess
Gloves: Ted Barker
Wooden bracelets (too old to remember from)
Wooden necklace with flowers New look 
Bag- from Greece 
Boots: Moov Boot


After a long walk we went to say hi to my Mom on her name day. 
&
I gave her as a present :
Dior new mascara


Diorshow New Look Mascara
What it is:
A mascara that delivers infinite volume and an unparalleled lash-multiplying effect.

What it does:
Diorshow New Look features an exclusive breakthrough nano-brush to catch and coat every last lash with the precision of a couturier's hand. The extraordinary formula extraordinaire, with a Lash Amplifier™ ingredient, for instant lash-multiplying action
.



 These pictures are taken in my room at my moms house :)



Here u can see as well that i was wearing 
vest: Zoe M

Tomorrow i will test Chanel Foundation - Perfection Lumiere
So i hope to let you know what i think about it! :)

See ya ! 
L>

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru