27.05.12

Make up of the day

Ciao, 
Yesterday i spent my day in my boyfriends parents garden and we grilled meat and fish. 
But that doesn't change the fact that i had to put on some make up!

This is my make up look for garden party :)
Face: Garnier miracle skin perfector
MAC bronzer Give me sun!
Eyes: MUFE shadows 129, 166,172 and under brow bone 125
in crease to blend colors together i used MicaBella  nr 60 No No
and in inner corners i used Bellapierre 52 Oasis Dew
Gosh kohl pencil black 
Mascara - Lancome hypnose doll eyes
And on lips just a clear lip balm.




And in the garden i was taking my time to get rid of a Gelish nail polish. My manicure master is out of town and my nails started to look really bad. So i decided to take it off and do my nails on my own. So this is how it happened. 

Taking nail polish off.


This is how bad looks my nails with nothing on them.

 These are the product i used to do my manicure.
Base: Nail Tek intensive therapy for soft pealing nails
all left hand Maybelline mini Colorama 64 Vibrant Fuchsia
Right hand Maybelline colorama 64 Vibran Fuchsia  & Bellaoggi dynamic nails 76
Top coat: Mavala colorfix top coat

  
2 coats of nail polish no top coat.
  
2 coats of nail polish no top coat.

And this is with top coat.



this is my first time since a long long time when i do manicure on my self. 
Admire those girls who can do it so perfect :)
Hope you liked this post. :)

You can fallow me on Instagram LauraValuta
and on Pinterest 

wish u amaizng Sunday & tomorrow new interview with a make up artist :)

L>

3 komentāri:

  1. you have such a beautiful eyes!

    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. That iѕ a very goоd tip еspeciallу
    tο thosе fresh to the blogoѕpherе.
    Ѕіmρle but νerу accuratе informаtiοn… Appгeсiate youг sharing
    this one. А must гead article!

    My homеpage - skin lightening soap

    AtbildētDzēst