11.07.12

Spurious San tan

Hey my dear :)

Today i will show how i am fighting not having a real tan. 

So here are products for my equipment.



my own pictures

I begin with ST. TROPEZ Self tan ( bronzing Lotion) 
Love this product- i'm faithful already for 4 years to this brand. 
You can buy HERE


On the Face Every day i use Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
daily all in one B.B. cream. 
( medium)



For my body there is THE BODY SHOP Honey Bronze shimmering dry oil
01 Honney kissed



For Cheeks, nose, forehead, chin.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural 
GIVE ME SUN!



For sculpting & highlighting my face i use 
* Oriflame Pop Glam gimmer powder
Golden Tan
* SUNkissed and ACTIVE shimmer creams 



And for eyes SUNKISSED make up palette 


This is The look i created using these products





Some other ideas for A SUN kissed look :)






pictures from www.google.lv

2 komentāri:

  1. Tā matu stīpa Tev ļoti skaista!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Un vēl viens jautājums - Latvijā ir iespējams iegādāties SunKissed firmas kosmētiku?
    Es viņu lietojusi, ļoti patīk, bet neesmu Latvijā vēl nekur tā redzējusi.

    AtbildētDzēst