21.09.12

[HAIR] Time

Hou Hou! 
Feels like Christmas is around the corner cause the weather in Riga is so cold. 
Yesterday i had a Super nice day :)
In the morning I did make-up for a Model then went to the school to dye hair for one girl. 
After school - came home, made some dinner and went to the Cinema - At the moment it is possible to watch documentary films about fashion. So yesterday I went to see Louis Vuitton & Marc Jacobs film- I have to say it is brilliant! Absolutely loved it! After the film i went to have a tea/coffee In "Bonēra" cafeteria ( with big slice of almond cake ).

Oh, i am talking again too much! :D 

Here are some Phone ( Sorry for that) pictures from yesterday!
So my model had really dark hair- almost black . I mixed 2 colors to get the right dark one - cause unfortunately there wasn't  dark ones left in the school




My work look :) And my new Iphone case :) Love Love Love it! 

I was wearing : 
All saints - jumper
Bershka - leggings
MOOV boot - rubber boots
Pull & Bear- Scarf
Michael Kors - watch

 And here one very artistic picture that i took while i was waiting for a photographer and the model in the morning 


Evening In "Bonēra" :) 

Thats all about yesterday! Today i have a free day so i would really love to do [Make-up] post :)
Maybe if you're quick enough with comments- what make-up  look would you like to see?

Kisses
L. 
P.s. By the way- Latvian girls who is dying hair-  i am doing this really cheap now- you have to pay only for product. If you're interested let me know! 

1 komentārs:

  1. Yummmy! That all looks delicious. I love your blog. Maybe you could check mine out too? http://scandinavian-made.blogspot.com/
    Much love, Vilda :)

    AtbildētDzēst