16.09.12

How Much Does My Face Cost?!

Hi sweets ;)
For a little while now I have wanted to do the How Much Does My Face Cost tag. I'm finally getting round to it now. This tag is so fun, but its also quite overwhelming. I think the reason I was putting it off is because I didn't really want to know how much my face costs! Anyhoo I tag you all to do this and please leave your links in the comment section .


This is my day and evening make-up look in one!


Products i used:


Face
Foundation -  Garnier BB cream 12.99$
Powder -  MUFE HD powder 32$
Bronzer  -  MAC  mineralize skinfinish natural - Give me sun! 29$
Contour - MUFE sculpting kit 48$

Eyes
Base -  Front cover Eyeshadow base 16$
Pencil- MUFE - 3K , 12L  18$ x2 =36$
Eyeshadow - * MUFE - 03, 163, 76, 125 - 20$ each = 80$
* MAKEUP FOR LIFE - 77, 667 -  10$ each - 20$
* Sleek Ultra mattes V1 palette - color: BOLT - 9.99 $
Star powders - Mica bella -79 Royal 14.95$  and MUFE 41 - 20$
Mascara -  Maybelline The colossal volum express waterproof 6.99$
Eyebrow pencil - MUFE eyebrow pencil N5  19$

Lips
Lipstick -  Sally Hansen daily lip moisture gloss  7.50$

Total: 337.47$

DO you think it's expensive? 



If I include brushes there is probably another $100-$150 there. 
Hope you like  this post. 
Wish you amazing Sunday!
Kisses

5 komentāri:

  1. Baigi foršās acis! Piedalies manā spēlē: http://velvetmimosa.blogspot.com/2012/09/cik-maksa-mana-seja-balva.html

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Priecājos, ka beidzot saņēmies! Ļoti patīk lasīt tag rakstus :)
    un vai tad bija tik traki? :D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Sveika, noup noup nebija traki, bija īstenībā ļoti interesanti. Noteikiti uztaisīšu vēl tādus :) Ar savādāka tipa Makeupiem ;)

      Dzēst
  3. Atbildot uz jautājumu, nē, man neliekas, ka tas ir dārgi. Un kā vienmēr, ļoti skaists grims! :)

    AtbildētDzēst