16.10.12

[Beauty] New Adore Box

Hi, Loves!
So so sorry that there are so few posts recently but  I am completely out of time. Today I Have a big exam at school- Podium make-up & hairstyle.  Yesterday was the first time when I saw my model and tried what I will do today. So I hope I will get a good mark cause I didn't have a time to practice.
So next I have to start my course work. I have to assert it on 23 october. So I don't have much time for that as well. And I have to start practice for competition that will be on 2nd november. Oh my, and besides all these things I have to work a bit, study other subjects at school and I am working on one big project that I will tell more about in the beginning of november. 

Ok, I did my confession :) Now I will tell you more about my newest Adore box.

Inside my box was: 
-Royal cosmetic brush set
- Esprit moisturizing lipstick - luxurious red 601
-Nivea Pure Diamond creative eyeshadows ( black, silver, white)
-Goldwell Color extra rich conditioner ( sample size)
-Stendera bath salt ball 
-Garnier pore purifying astringent ( helps tighten pores)





My favourite products are Esprit lipstick - I like shade.
And Nivea eyeshadows- perfect to create evening make up look. Even if I am not big shimmer eyeshadow fan- with eyeshadow base these eyeshadows works quite well.
And Stenders bath ball - cause I use them every single time when I take a bath.

My least favourite products are brushes- unfortunately they are really poor quality. 
And this Goldwell conditioner - I can't say is it good or bad from this small bottle. I will use it but I won't be able to say- good or bad. 
Garnier - PURE  ( my skin is quite dry and this product makes it even more dryer so I will try it with someone who has normal or oily skin.

 This is like a whole package! Classic evening look from Red carpet ;)
Here we go girls!

Has anyone ordered Adore box and what did you got? Or which ones are your favourite products !

Tons of Hugs to you all!
Love 
Next time about Maybelline Colorama ;) 



1 komentārs:

  1. I would love to recieve a box like that!!!
    xx
    eve
    p.s. follow each other? :)

    AtbildētDzēst