10.04.13

RFW 2013 day 5

Hey, Gorgeous! 

day 4 is missing cause I just couldn't manage to attend the show I supposed or better say I really wanted to attend.. It was Italian designer COMEFORBRAKFAST  ( as many of you already know) I am obsessed with everything that includes name Italy ;)  But now I will speak about day 5 and the Last day of RFW Fall/Winter 2013/14 collection shows. I Attended Irina Skladnova show, but...
I would Like to start with a selection of my favourite fashion week songs! Maybe you will find something that you will like as well :) 

Day 1 - Opening 




day 2 





day 3




Day 5 
( last day of RFW) 
IRINA SKLADNOVA FASHION SHOW




















Designer - Irina Skladnova (LV)
Photos : Marc Litvyakoff

OMG- this was such a fabulous collection, so feminine , so chic. AMAZING! loved long dresses, and all those white short dresses. I think this is the case when you see the designer before the show and you already know that clothes will be FAB and it was just like  i thought! Love all those jewel accents on clothes- you don't have to wear additional jewellery.. And there is nothing too much everything was simply just on the spot. Materials was chosen amazingly well. I can't say anything bad at all. 
 I would really love to have that grey dress with black leather jacket! I Fell in love  from my first sight with that look! 
What do you think? Do you like this kind of a clothing or no? 

my last days look: Zara- Jacket, Bik Bok - sweater, Stradivarus- trousers, Furla - candy bag, Apranga- gloves, hair piece - etsy, Shoes ( present from my bestie in UK) 


 Wishing you positive & with love filled day! 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru