12.02.12

IMATS 2012 day 2

My last post was about me spending time in Imats London  on saturday .
This one will be about Sunday :)


What i attended, what i saw & what i bought!

Sunday was't so full with classes but the ones i wanted to attend again was in one time.
I started day with Eiant Dan class Body painting for editorial




The i attended Joseph Ng class Bald-Cap Character demo





As i have never tried out Airbrush but i really want to do that.
I attended Cory Bishop (from Temptu) class. Airbrush Beyond Foundation




Then in mean time my boyfriend wanted to go and se Rob Frietas class Mold-making for Special make-up effects, BUT it was full. 

Then was my favorite part of all Imats Show-  Character/Prosthetic awards show!



















After this one i started my shopping.


my make up bag is complete. And i don't like to pack it with loads of products that i use rarely.
I like to use what i have in my bag and if i need something i don't have i mix products i already have to create the product i need. (so difficult sentence :D )
But still- i got some few things that i found really grate and for a fantastic price as my make up bag 98% consists of Make up forever brand.


this is my shopping bag.. almost nothing :D
I ve got:
MUFE - dust powder brown
MUFE - hd puff
MUFE - flat steel palette ( i was looking for one a long time)
NYX -super skinny marker ( i adore it & the price is amazing)
Illamasqua - lipglosses in Mina, Violate & Follow
Kryolan - Collodion ( for scars) ,  colorless powder ( for setting silicone scars and wounds)
1 blending brush c200, flat eyeshadow brush c209 , disposable mascara and lipstick wands from Crown brushes
2 flat foundation 957 and 1 blending brush 785 from bdellium tools
And the last was Fake snow powder & ice gel from maekup
my boyfriend got a present :) eyebrow brush c490 from Royal & Langnickel 

I wanted to get quite a few things from INGLOT, but i didn't cause the prices at  show was higher than the prices in Lithuania. (  In Latvia we don't have INGLOT shop so Lithuania is the closest place.)
And in the end I got Bronzer from M.A.C. in the airport :)  i was looking for a perfect bronzer a long time.. but when i saw MAC s ( " Give me sun! " ) i new that this will be perfect.


Here are all the other pictures  we took there on Sunday.




















Hope u enjoyed reading this post ;)
till the next time 
L. xo

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru