Ciao, I don’t know about you, but I am extraordinarily nosy & love peeking inside other people’s bathroom cabinets to see what they are using. So I thought I’d turn the tables on myself.So here is a peak inside my bathroomAnd by saying inside my bathroom i mean all my skin, hair and beauty products i use :)
All of them usually are squeezed between wall and a sink
So i pulled out some things for a better view - if it is even possible
So i will name them:
1- Umberto Giannini Overnight beauty Moisture balm - Love it
2. Kamill hand cream for soft and dry skin ( i like- not to greasy)
3. Avon planet Spa rice & japanese sake face treatment ( not bad for those who are fine with loads of bad ingredients)
4. Avon Planet Spa mediterranean olive oil hydrating face mask ( like)
5. St. tropez Self tan & scrub ( love these products! I bought my first ones 3 years ago in Boots ( UK) and i still love these products.
6. Lancaster ( after sun ) Tan maximizer ( love love love) my 4 bottle :)
7. Pro Tan Hot tottie lotion ( during the winter time warms me up) i like the heat that it gives.
8. Lable.m. organic collection - ( now i don't have it anymore cause there aren't any more lable.m products in Latvia but i absolutely loved them)
9. Organix shampoo with maroccan argan oil ( my first and my last bottle of this shampoo)
10. Zepter swisso logical deo spray ( too poisonous :( )
11. Umberto Giannini - seriously straight gloss serum ( love it does what it says! as i straighten my hair almost every single day - this product helps to keep my hair in good condition)
12. Stenders (made in Latvia) Eye balm ( like smell, texture )
13. Shiseido bio-performance face cream ( LOVE! nothing more to say)
14. Nivea cream ( i guess this one has a undying value )
15. My hand made lip scrub ( honey + brown sugar and argan oil)
16. Body Shop Chocomania body butter ( love the smell, very rich texture )
*This one is not in the picture but I am using as well Stenders Cranberry shower soufflé ( it conatains cranberry extract, sugar scrub and strawberry seeds - so i love it )
I am obsessed with perfumes. There is just few of them that i actually don't like.
i love Avon body sprays - in the summer time they are so refreshing! i have them 3 but i guess it is time to get some more :)
*And we all the time use Blanx toothpaste whitening
In the corner lives all the products that uses my boyfriend.
& view from the top.
So, that was a little sneak peak into my bathroom. I'm so nosey so i tag you all to do this post! Please do let me know if you wanted to know my thoughts on a specific product.
Wish you Loads of smiles and happy moments till or next time!