17.06.12

weekend Post :)

Ciao,

These are my looks from last Friday and Saturday.
Friday i had a dinner with my friends who live abroad and they came to Riga for weekend.

I was wearing: 
Mango blouse
Zara Jacket
Galliano Jeans
Book clutch Asos
Necklace H&M
Bracelets Stradivarius
Shoes Stella  





Make up, 
was in brown and white gold colors with lime green inner corners. 
Sun was so bright that you can't almost see the colors. 

Saturday i went to my Boyfriends brothers birthday party.
That was a garden party.
And i wore 
T- shirt, Jeans Miss sixty 
Cardigan Stradivarius
Clutch - vintage
flats - wawa


And i did purple make-up
Using: Sleek Ultra matts dark palette
and in inner corners again Lime green color created with gosh eye pencil and Front Cover shadows.



Sorry for the lack of pots but my best friend came to Latvia for two weeks and she is living with me. So i don't have much time to spend doing posts.
But i have some nice posts coming up really soon :)
Wish you super fun Sunday!
Love 
L>

1 komentārs:

  1. Your blog looks awesome!
    Totally following you!!!
    Check out my blog if you have a minute,
    hope you'll follow me back:)

    http://www.chicallover.com/

    xoxo
    Veronica

    AtbildētDzēst