16.07.12

monday special - interview with Make up Artist

Hey,
Today again begins new week And i can present You another 
Brilliant & Amazing Artist

Jūlija Visocka



Name, Surname: Jūlija Visocka

Profession: Make-up artist / Stylist

Working place: Everywhere 24/7

How did you chose your profession?  
Always have I been passionate about painting. Since my childhood I like the feeling of what holding a brush or mixing colours gives me. Studying art and culture gave me a great understanding and a lot of new ideas. Only after that I applied to the world of makeup and in the beginning I never imagined I would have done this as a job.

Is there any other profession you would like to learn if you wouldn't work as a Make up Artist?
Then I would definitely be a freelance writer living somewhere in New York or a musician in Paris, but not an ordinary one, a Jazz pianist.


What do you like in your work?
I like to make people smile and emphasize their confidence. In my opinion everyone is beautiful so I don't like make-up that transforms, I rather believe that it`s an accessory that serves to intensify our beauty.

What or who inspires you? 
Literature, music, architecture. Everything. I seek for inspiration while travelling and meeting interesting people, those with passion, also those who love.


What make up brands do you use in your job? 
Make Up Forever, Kryolan, Inglot, SLA.

What is in your make up bag?
Not many things. A concealer, a powder, a mascara and a lip-gloss.

Product/s  you cant live without?
Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation.

Product/s with negative experience.
Can`t remember any.

Dream in your professional career ( with who or where would you like to work) ?
Vogue. British Vogue. Because I love fashion and British culture. Fashion is Great Britain and that`s where I want to be.

What has been the biggest challenge in your career? 
To hear and accept the criticism from other people. It was hard for me but I have learnt how to deal with it.

Anything Fun to tell about your work? 
A red lipstick for a men`s make-up. And it really works.

What is the most Popular question asked by your clients?
It`s funny but they are asking me about my age and often they don`t believe me.

Do you have any advice you would like to share?
Only well-prepared skin will give a splendid result.

Do you have any other hobbies?
Traveling , painting and studying. I love to learn, it seems I could never know enough, yet I`m always craving more.

Contacts:
Jūlija Visocka
+ 371 25961296

Thank you So much Jūlija! 
And here are some pictures with her wonderful works.








Hope you liked to read this interview cause i did :)
Wish you amazing Tuesday 
Kisses xxx
Laura

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru