31.07.12

This summers first Wedding

Hey Lovebugs :)

Today about a beautiful day that every girl dreams of since she was a kid.
About wedding day!
This Saturday i was attending my friends wedding :) She is Latvian and her husband is born in London but his parents are from Jamaica. 
Friday evening i went already to a city called Skulte were she lived while she was in Latvija ( She lives in London). I went there with other two girls and we was a big support for her. Saturdays morning began about 6 o clock and i started to do Her hairstyle & make up! 
After that i hand half and hour to do my hair and make up. So it didn't turn out as cool as i wanted but still this was her day not mine. Wedding was beautiful and later the party as well. There were people from all over the world. Latvia, England ( London), Holland, Cuba, New York, Jamaica, Syria and maybe from somewhere else. These people were so friendly and nice. So i Had perfect weekend and perfect party :)

Saturday




Guests trying to get in the picture :)

 Me and Baiba from the back

 Me and Baiba from the front :)

I was Wearing: 


Religion - Dress
Minusey - Clutch
Guess- watch
Accessorize - necklace
Swarovski - ring


 Sunday

 Sorry but i don't have pictures where i pose with my outfit, cause noone was up to take photos of me. :D
I was wearing:  
Mango - dress
Sheinside - espadrilles
Prada- Sunglasses 
Ebay - bracelets 


 My boyfriend making fun on one who is sleeping.

These were pictures from my camera :) taken with Canon 5D mark II 
I hope that i will get more professional pictures after and will be able to show bridal look! 
And i have to tell that Friday morning i am leaving to Milan. 
I will spend 3 Days in Milan. Shopping, eating, drinking vine and again shopping! 
I am a bit afraid to take with me a laptop cause i am not saying in hotel but in apartment. 
So you can fallow my looks of the day and what i saw and loved trough Instagram - you can find me as Lauravaluta :) 
But till friday i have left only one day- tomorrow to pack, to blog and to do something, cause thursday i have a shooting all day. 
Ok, enough writing. 
Hugs to you all! 
Kisses 
Laura

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru