05.10.12

MUFE Contest BLACK Tango

Hi, Lovebugs!

Today I want to share with you pictures and my thoughts about MakeUp For Ever event dedicated to Black Tango collection. In the beginning of September MUFE Riga announced competition with a theme BLACK TANGO. Till 20th of september anyone who wanted to take a part in this competition had to make a sketch or send a picture with the idea of the look . And After 20th september  MUFE Riga chose 10 participants who competed live In MUFE Riga salon - Poetica. So I had a chance to attend this amazing event. I arrived a little bit late - cause I had to do red :D And I just wanted to let you know that I am almost always late. 
 Ok first of all I will show you some photos so you can get the idea about this event and  then I will tell you more.


I was wearing:
Zara: Blouse, Coat, Boots
H&M - Leggings, necklace, rings
Cotton  - vest
Furla - Bag
Michael Kors - watch







While trying to see what is happening in the middle of the salon - ( Girls were showing again Black Tango collections products and a quick "how to do" make-up ) - I was taking pictures of my self in the mirror and my red vine glass.  I think these are quite fun things to do when you actually can't see what's happening behind all those people who was standing in the front. 

AND THEN...  The final of MUFE competition :) 



 
I not the tallest girl (1.70 m) in the world and I wasn't wearing High heels. So again it was impossible to take nice pictures with the performances that models held. 
BUT I did took a pictures of all the teams with all the models while the judges were deciding about the winners!











How do you think who got the firs three places??? 
I KNOW 
Here they are :

Third place 

 Second Place

&  First Place

I like this kind of events. They are more relaxed and positive than competitions that are held during Beauty exhibitions. 
Oh, I have already missed 2 competitions this year ... this one and one in St. Petersburg "Nevskie Berega" .. 
But well, life goes on. We never know what will happen during our next step.
Now i have 4 months to get ready for next competition in Russia. But i think that there should be at least one before new year in Riga :)

Hope you liked this story and I would like to hear which one is YOUR favourite Make-up look!


Kisses & Hugs

In Russian you can read about this Event as well HERE & HERE

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru