18.10.12

New in [BEAUTY]

Hey my Super heroes!

I can call this my confession. :D
Don't allow me to shop when I don't have to pay while I am choosing products! That's a disaster. 
Or , maybe just my weakness! I don't know and actually I don't care cause everything I got makes me really happy and for some time I will have products that i will be using everyday with a joy! 



What I Got:
All products are from AVON
Naturals bidy mist -Violet & Lycia 
Skin So soft - firming & restoring oil
Advanced techniques - dry ends serum and Leave in treatment with Moroccan Argan oil
Planet SPA Indulgence bath elixir And body souffle - Thailand lotus flower & champagne 
Solutions - hydrating cleanser
Nail experts - quick dry
Plump pout - Pink nectar  lip gloss ( with chilli ) 
And 4 different samples for face masks - 
Mediterrean olive oil hydrating, Thailand lotus flower- deep pore cleansing mask, African Shea butter nourishing mask & Dead sea minerals facial mud mask.


Love plump put lip gloss- I will order other shades as well,
and I am a fan of naturals body mist for years! Serum for dry ends is really good- I've used it before. And skin so soft oils are really nice cause they doesn't leave you with greasy skin! 

Does anyone of you use Avon cosmetics & do you have your favourites ? :)
Wish you Fun and positive day! 

More about my everyday life - Instagram - Lauravaluta & Twitter Laura Valuta

5 komentāri:

  1. Jā, dažkārt pasūtu kaut ko no Avon. Patīk ļoti serums(tas klasiskais), body misti, kā arī tie Tevis pieminēti Plump put lūpu spīdumi! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. es par to spīdumu esmu sajūsmā - dievīgs un patīk tā kniebšana lūpās- tāda forša :D Kāds tev tonītis?

      Dzēst
  2. Ļoti gribētos redzēt, kā tas lūpu spīdums izskatās uz lūpām ;) Vai ir tik pigmentēts, kā iepakojumā, vai drīzāk caurspīdīgs? Un vai tiešām ir manāms kaut kāds "plump" efekts? ;D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. uztaisīšu par spīdumu ierakstu :) Viņš nav caurspīdīgs- ir pietiekami sedzošs priekš spīduma! Un mēģināšu arī parādīt kā maninās vai varbūt nemainās manas lūpas ar šo te plump effect :)

      Dzēst
    2. Super, gaidīšu rakstu! :)

      Dzēst