06.11.12

David's Fashion Show

Hey, hey my sweet ones!

Oh, Yesterday was such a horrible day for me, but I am like a phoenix after burning I rise. 
Today I would love to show you one of Rigas fashion week shows I was working for!
David's Show
This was my favourite fashion show from all the fashion week and not just cause I worked there but cause designer thinks "out of the box" I loved collection- colours, materials, prints. 
There was quite a few clothes that I would love to wear. But today maybe more about Make-up!
This was super crazy  make-up! Colourful with BIG red lips.  I loved it and I loved to do it!


 Make up products from MICABELLA Cosmetics.



Model  Rehearsal before the show- few models without make-up


 Me posing :D 

 Designer Davids talking with Famous latvian stylist and make-up artist Una Bernatoviča


Hard working :)


 At the show!


 Our lovely team with models :)


Do you like this make-up? 
Wish you amazing Day!
Kisses

7 komentāri:

  1. redzu bodyshop pūdera otu :) Tev viņa patīk? man kaut kā šķiet pa lielu un stāv nelietota :) tas make up "paraugs" ir graujošs :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. jā, man tā body shop ota ļooti patīk. Visu laiku ar viņu darbojos :) ahh un make-up- kaut kas ekskluzīvs latvijai :)

      Dzēst
  2. Atkal ieraugu pazīstamas sejas-Manu Vizbulīti. <3 Lepojos ar viņu.
    Dāvida skate bija graugoša laba skatoties bildes un video. :)))))

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Man prieks, ka patika ;) & Vizbulīte/ is ir kas ? :))

      Dzēst
    2. Vizbulīte- Laura, meitene, kura ir redzama trešajā bildē un vēl pāris tavās bildēs. :))
      Viņa šodien tevi atminējās, kad pastāstīju. :)

      Dzēst
  3. Hi dear! your blog is beautiful and very interesting! we are a brand of shoes and we have recently opened our store in Riga, you know?
    we will be very happy if you came to visit us!

    http://mylilimill.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Let me know more about visiting you to laura@lauravaluta.com

      Dzēst