17.11.12

Schwarzkopf show

Good evening sweetiepies♥
Last Sunday as I remember I was working - Make-up for Schwarzkopf show. 
ESSENTIAL LOOKS 2012. Autumn/Winter collection
Me, Valda and Ilze were three Girls who did make-ups  for all models. There was 4 looks:
[ Neo Couture, 60's. twist, Oriental Express & Eccentric Heritage ]

Original Collection that is created by Davids & Victorias Bechams personal hairstylist. 

Neo Couture

Oriental Express

60's Twist

  Eccentric Heritage

Here are some pictures from Show










And here are some photos taken with my I-phone at the Back stage before the show ;) 






Now I am waiting when I will get products from Schwarzkopf that I was able to choose! 
When they will arrive I will tell you what I got!
Wish you a Super Super nice Evening & tomorrow wonderful day! 

Love

1 komentārs:

  1. I love these haircuts. I can't wait to find out what products you recommend. I used to have really long straight hair with heavy bangs and I just chopped it all off and am having a great time with it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    AtbildētDzēst