25.12.12

Christmas Time :)

Hi, loves!

Today is a very very warm & wet Christmas day! Can't believe that during 10 hours temperature has changed by 20 degrees from -15 to + 5 it is so strange! But it doesn't change the feeling! 

I had such a nice celebration first with my family at Home & Then at my sisters place with the rest of the Family :)  This year I didn't have to tell any poems to get presents that was a nice change  :) Cause I know only one poem since 5th grade and it is so boring to tell it over and over again each year :) others that i know are short and stupid and Santa Clause wont give anything for them :D

Hope you had a nice evening with your loved ones.  


Making Gifts for Sisters ;) 
Next time on my Blog tutorial how to make a Bracelet :) 





My design for gift wrapping :) 


Some of my Christmas Presents :)


MY new eye colour! Love it!

MY sisters son - my godson with Spiderman water gun I ( Santa Claus got him for Christmas ) 

And this Is me posing for my Godson with a really awkward smile :D



Wish you amazing Evening & now I am off to my friends place. We Will bake some chocolate muffins & have a nice time together!
Lots of love and tons of Hugs! :) See ya soon

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru