30.01.13

[Beauty] post :)

Hey Dolls!

Today I will show all eyeliners I have & I will tell what I think of them! Half of them has to go in the Bin but I still think that I could try to find some magic way how and where to use them. But at first I will show you all stuff that  I have and later on will let you know my least favourite of them :( Unfortunately there are some! 

Ok, I have 10 liners 8 of them are black and 2 colourful. 
I will list them as they stand in the pictures.

1) Bourjois - clubbing liner Purple color 
2) GOSH - extreme eye liner Green color
3) Illamasqua - black precision ink
4) Avon  - Dazzling Diva black eyeliner 
5) INGLOT - black cream eyeliner
6) MUFE - Black color line eyeliner
7)MUFE - Black cake eyeliner
8) Art Deco - Black Long lasting liquid liner
9) Maybelline - Black cream eyeliner
10) NYX - Black Super Skinny marker










So At first I will do my TOP TOP products - that I use them as much as I can since the day when I got them.

1st- Maybelline black cream eyeliner -
I can't say in the words how good is this product! For the price that you can get it - there is this awesome product and a brush that works perfectly. Love Love Love

2nd- Illamasqua precision ink/ NYX super skinny marker

Both of these I love & I will get new ones.

the only bad things I can say about these products would be that Illamsqua's bottle breaks after some time - at least mine did and NYX super skinny marker will dry out in seconds if you wont close the pen precisely.

3rd- will go to - MUFE cake eyeliner.
If you get the right consistency and you have a nice brush then this product works perfectly ... but as the product is too dry or too wet the result won't be good enough.

Takes lots of time to experiment ..

4th- Art Deco long lasting liquid liner , Gosh & Borjouis liners!
 I can get the result that I need but it takes more time to me than it takes using any other products listed above. Colorful liners are good in the way that pigments are strong and visible. They don't fade when applied to the lid and dries.

5th- Avon Dazzling Diva.
This product is quite good but the brush is too soft and it is quite hard to get a precise line. 
Not Good not bad but as the price is quite low it can get in my top - cause I've bought way more expensive one and that was even worse. 

***And sorry but out of the TOP and no where near to buy again in the future - Are: 
MUFE Color line eyeliner and INGLOT cream eyeliner! 
Why not? cause MUFE eyeliner cracks when dries, doesn't stay, quite grey not black and the brush isn't good as well. 
INGLOT - I liked it maybe for a week till it dried out like all the way trough... too greasy, leaves marks, doesn't dry till the end. 

This is my opinion about these products- maybe you have tried any of these and had a different experience. Maybe worse or better. I would really like to know your thoughts. 





Hope you liked this post and maybe found it hopeful, wish You a lovely day sweetiepies♥

9 komentāri:

  1. Paldies par ieskatu, es tikai pārliecinājos par to, ko jau sen vēlējos iegādāies :) Iešu un nopirkšu :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Man arī ļoti patīk Maybelline laineris, iegādājos arī SUPER LINER PERFECT SLIM no Loreal, izmēģinu, šobrīd patīk, ļoti tumšs un noturīgs. Neilgi man ir šis produkts, ikdienai ļoti ērts, jo nav nepieciešamas otiņas, bet skaistu līniju var novilkt.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Jā, šim te krēmveida lainerim varbūt tā otiņas lietošana kādā brīdī nav tā parocīgākā, bet nu manuprāt super super laineris. Kā tas Loreal klājas? nav tā ka liec 2 kārtās sāk drupt nost?

      Dzēst
    2. Man turas visu dienu, ko es pat necerēju no tā sagaidīt, varbūt vakarā nav vairs tik spilgti melns, bet nu tas pēc vairāk kā 8h.

      Dzēst
  3. Wow, Ok! noteikti izmēģināšu ;) Varbūt būs vēlviens lielisks produkts koferī ;)

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Nezinu vai vairs ir nopērkams, bet manā skatījumā pats labākais ir BeYu laineris! Perfectas līnijas, izcila noturība, piesātināta krāsa, kas neizplūst, nedziest un nedrūp... otiņa fantastiska.
    Pat pēc trakas ballītes, kad iekrists gultā ar visu make-up, no rīta pamostoties droši var nekrāsoties un neko neatjaunot :D :D Izskatās iedāli :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. OOO, izkalusās spēcīgs pieteikums :) Kur šāds Laineris tika iegādāts?

      Dzēst
  5. Man ir violetais Bourjois laineris, bet nezinu, kā pielietot. Kādas ēnas likt, kādu tušu :(

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Pielietojums no manas puses ir - veidojot naturālos zemes toņos make-up piešķirt skatienam odziņu novlkot gar skropstām šādu te violetu līniju! manuprāt krāsaini, kičīgi un skaisti. Skropstas krāso ar melnu tušu, jo šī violetā lainera līnija būs tikai kā odziņa grimam :)

      Dzēst