27.01.13

Exam [Outfit] :)

Hey, Lovebugs ;) 
After a long day of work I can finally find some time to show you what I was wearing on tuesday while creating my Egypt exam look.  I really liked this look. Very simple but I wore it cause I needed to be comfortable and yet I didn't want to look boring.  I hope I did well with putting these things together :) 



I was wearing: 
Zara -  blouse, sweater, boots, belt
Guess  jeans, bag
Necklace  - Collesseum
Michael Kors - watch
Bracelets -  ebay, Diva, Orange, BCBG generation



I hope you are Having super nice weekend :) & if not yet I wish you Fab, fun, lazy & simply perfect Sunday! Lots of Love ♥♥♥

2 komentāri:

  1. Like the shoes!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Ooooh I really love that bag :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    AtbildētDzēst