04.01.13

Good News

Hey all Lovely Girls in Riga ;)

Tomorrow You have a nice chance to get New Maybelline New York mascara for free! 
First 100 girls will be able to exchange old mascara ( it has to be different Brand) for a New Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' express

I already wrote that IU had a chance to try it out & I have to say I am using it & I like it al lot . Brush is rubber and I can easy get really close to the lashline and my lashes looks really good as well. So if you are near or would like to try- don't be late!!! :) 

5th of January - Alfa shopping centre - next to the Drogas shop! 



And Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 -16:00 There you also can meet Maybelline make-up artists, try out products and get some nice presents ;)  I think this is not bad way how to spend weekend. 


Ok, today Is my Birthday so I am starting to enjoy my day! 
& I wish Perfect and magical day to you too ;) 
Tons of Hugs 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru