07.01.13

Winter In Canada

Hey, Loves.♡ 
Again, sorry for the absence. I Just some few hours ago returned from Holidays :)
And the internet connection there was really bad I gave up and decided to post when I get back home.

So Who is Following me on Instagram - has already seen many many photos from my holidays. But the ones who hasn't - in this post you will be able to see. All photos are taken with my Love - Iphone ( I'm sorry guys) 

So as you already know I spent 6 days In Canada - 5 days In Banff - Candaian Rockies for snowboarding and 1 day in Calgary - quite Big city where the airport was located. 

Those 5 days ended so fast that I now sit in Riga at home and I am really sad cause it was too short period for me to say that I had proper vacation. But still nicer than nothing ;) Banff was small town with population of 8,000 and 20,000 tourists :D All people are really friendly and likes a lot to talk. In Banff I stayed in Buffalo Mountain lodge. Very very beautiful place. More info HERE: And one night I stayed in Calgary in Fairmont Palliser Hotel ( Big, very excellent hotel) where waiter in restaurant new Latvias hockey team cause they last year each evening drank a lot of vodka :D More info about the Hotel HERE. I totally loved the time I've spent there. And if I will have a chance I will go to Canada again :) ( maybe I have to choose School in Vancouver :) 

I guess I have to stop writing and should show you the pictures
















New goodies :) 
Guess Bag


Bracelet From BCBGeneration



Bath Bubbles , Bone ring & Gloves with Canadian maple leave.




After Mountains I got to the City - Calgary






Next to our hotel was sightseeing tower. 

And here Is my way home trough airports and Airplanes :) 




These were nice 6 days and I enjoyed them very much! 
Now begins hard work and studying! I have so much things to do for school. Exams and other things.
Wish me luck! 

And I wish you Fab Day tomorrow! Kisses

2 komentāri:

  1. Wow, amazing pics!! Love how straight your eye brows are in the pics!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanx :) I am using Christian eyebrow kit to draw them :)

      Dzēst