Hi loves :)
I’m having such a hectic days since I got back from Canada... I have to go to school, to work, I treat my self with manicures, after sports camp, and I am trying to find time to get ready for Saturday when I will celebrate my Birthday! It was already on 4th of January BUT as I was in Canada and in small Town It didn't felt as my Birthday as much as I wanted. So I am throwing small gathering at my Parents House. This is going to be messy :D And I Still need to find what kind of snacks I could do.. Maybe you have some recipes that are easy and they can be made fast? If you have please put them down in comment section - I will really appreciate that.
But today I would like to finally show my Beauty product Top of 2012 . This is First of 3 posts - will follow Hair top products & Make-up top products :)
I didn't do like 10, 5 or whatever top I just want to show products I loved through out the year.
1. Estelinas Spa Collections- Hand cream. ( if you have a chance to get it - do it! Dry hands will love it)
2. Lancaster Tan Maximizer ( this product is in my top for years - during the summer and vacations always with me)
3. Avon Naturals body spray - ( I have like 5 different scents - during Hot summer always in my bag to refresh my self with cool mist )
4. Mica Bella Face Toner - (keeps my skin clean all the time ) If you have sensitive skin won't suit you - Bites a bit.
5. Avon Solutions Body Cellul sculpt. ( I like how soft and nice my skin is on my legs and ass after using this product)
6. St. Tropez - self tan ( I use this already 4 years- gives perfect, even and natural sun tan)
7. Avon Skin So soft body oil ( I like that it drys really quickly & moisturises skin really good)
8. Stenders Eye Balm (As make-up on my eyes is every single day I try to treat skin around my eyes good. This natural eye balm is light and without chemicals.
9. My favourite Perfume this year - still YSL baby doll :) But as I am perfume freek I love Galliano perfums, Hermes , Gucci, Juicy Couture and I could go on and on :D
10 product I don't have at home ( I have to buy it again) Is PUPA reshaping oxygen salt scrub
(J'adore that one - but as people talk Collistars salt scrub has to be tried out as well :)
And so you Don't forget how I look this is ME today with my orange lips :)
Wish you a Fab day tomorrow! I hope I will have one as well - Cause I will change my Hairstyle & colour! ( If even it will be possible :D ) Instagram Followers will be first to know whats going on I guess.
Lots of love Angels ;)