16.01.13

[Outfit] Post

Good morning Loves :)
 I was up bright and early to catch up on some work. Today I will go to get some fake tan .. I haven't been to Solarium since august. I am white like a snow and since I've lost quite a lot of weight I start to look like a walking zombie... :(  Yesterday went to see dietician to see how I can gain some weight. So now I am really seriously watching after my eating habits.  Today I wanted to show You outfit that I wore in the beginning of this week. :) I hope you like it! 




I was wearing: 
Zara- Leggings
Ebay- Jacket
Guess - Bag 
Spiked boots present from my Best friend 
H&M - Ring
Michael Kors - watch
Diva - bracelet
 BCBG generation  - bracelet



Have a great day everyone ♥

4 komentāri:

  1. tie zābaciņi, ak tie zābaciņi :)
    patīk tavi jaunie mati :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Paldies, Zābaciņi ir ahhhhh... nopūta gara un patīkama... Man 10000 x paldies manai superīgajai draudzenei. :) Prieks, ka patīk mati ;)

      Dzēst
  2. Lieliska! Arī jaunā frizūra ir skaista, dikti patīk! Ēd kārtīgi un turies! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. :) sasmaidījos :) Ēdu kārtīgi un ceru, ka izmaiņas būs drīz ;)

      Dzēst