15.03.13

Midseason Look

Hey Superstars!

Spring is not coming and yesterday I was wearing simple, comfy and quite warm clothing. As even if sun is shining quite a lot - the weather is just getting colder & colder. Why It is so - Don't know but I kind a start to hate that. I like a lot to dress up but when it comes to days with lot's of work or long travels I go for simple clothing. Thursdays are days when you have to wear yellow- and yellow in my closet is hard to find colour. So to all my dark look I added neon yellow bag! :) 





wearing:  
Bershka- boots, sweater, Stradivarius- leggings, Bag- from Italy. Gloves- noname, 
Prada- sunglasses & Galliano - jacket

OK, now I am off for two days - Kolonna Make-up festival is now heading to Daugavpils.

So I wish you amazing weekend, lots of fun and fab time! 

See you soon! 
♥L-O-V-E♥




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru