25.03.13

Sunday Moon walking

 Hello, Angels!
Sundays now are my favourite days. Why?  Cause I don't look in my planner & I don't think about work - I just have a good quality time with my friends. 
Yesterday we went on a Small tour around Latvija.. went to buy some good fishes to Ragaciems ( best place to buy fish) , then went to seaside (Jūrmala) Jomas street to have a walk and see what has changed during the winter. 
Went for a dinner to KOYA restaurant ( food wasn't as good as expected)  and ended the day with cinema - "Parker" (perfect movie)! 
While diving around we saw such a cool field with a bit melted snow and this was a perfect place to get out and take some pictures! 





wearing: Guess- jeans, Bershka- sneakers, scarf, Zara- jacket, H&M -white tank top, Prada- sunnies. 



 And hello from my friend ;) Love her ZARA coat! it is simply amazing! :) 

Adding: Charles & Keith -bag, Ted Baker -gloves , Zara- hat


So this Sunday was absolutely amazing! enjoyed every second! hope to have many more perfect and Fun sundays! I hope you enjoyed yours and maybe you have some suggestions how to spend them & what to do outside the house! :) Let me know - I would love to hear them! 

May your Monday is Fab & Fun! ♥♥

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru