12.03.13

Workaholic situation

Hey, Angels :)

Sorry for so empty week. I just had to work so much... Today was first day when I actually didn't have to do anything. So happy about that! I will show you what I did today :)) oh, And last week I had spontaneous purchases for my wardrobe! I love this sunny weather outside that we are having lately BUT it is still too cold...  And all the time I dress less than I should so I caught some bacteria and now I have a bad cough :( take a note and dress warm... it is not nice to be ill.  So last week was crazy - loads of work, school and other events but all of that you can see in my INSTAGRAM account ( @laura_valuta) I still have a big camera issue .. so I can't do appropriate pictures - very sad about it!
Hope you are doing well. So finally will show you what I had bought and what I did with my hair today :)

" Jacket in Action nr 1"

wearing: Guess- Jeans, Galliano- Belt, Zara-boots,Jacket, Minusey - sweater, Michael Kors- watch,
Orange- bracelet, BCBgeneration - bracelet. 




Starting to dye my ends lighter & after I Did California treatment on my hair today as well. 



Stradivarius blue Jeans kind a trousers - love the deep blue a bit shiny material. 



& Zara Jacket Love that this jacket can be used as well like outerwear cause is quite warm! 


 "Jacket in action nr 2" 8th of march!


And while I worked like a crazy person last week the only nice thing that I had a chance to do was to book flights that I can go to see my Best friend In Guernsey for our name day in April  :) Can't wait for this vacation! It will be so awesome! We will go to Jersey Island for her friends hen do party & then we will go to France - to St. Malo & Dinar to eat oysters and macaroons :) Oh, the hardest part will be to pack "fashionistas" hand luggage .. I will have to plan really well what to take with me :) Won't be an easy job at all!
Wish You A FAB day! Be happy, Smile a lot & say nice words to people around you! 
Hugs! 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru