13.03.13

Calling for spring




Happy Wednesday Superstars!


The weather in Riga yesterday was perfect! I adore to take pictures when it is sunny! And I hate to sit inside- BUT it is still too cold to stay outside for a long time. Gosh, I miss summer but I think I am saying that in every single post! As spring approaches, I can’t wait to play more with delicate pastel hues. I want to pack and hide all these dark and heavy tones somewhere deep in my closet. :) As streets are dry & nice at the moment I try to wear high heels as much as possible. I feel way more feminine while waring heels not sneakers, but I think that every woman feels the same way! So yesterday I had a school and wore kind a very simple look. Under my Cape that I absolutely adore is very warm Guess vest. And those boots I am waring I bought in Berlin in a random shop, from unknown brand - I fell in Love with heels that these boots have. 





Wearing: Asos- cape, Zara- legging trousers, Guess- bag & vest, Apranga- gloves, 
All saints - top, Boots- ( bought in Berlin - noname ) Michael Kors- watch,

Coco Chanel’s rule was to take one thing off, and my rule is to add one more—or five more! So I go for loads of bracelets and accessories :) 


How about you?  Do you choose darker colours during the autumn/winter time and lighter-brigher ones during the summer time? 



Wishing you a fantastic and gorgeous day ahead! Enjoy the sun!
 Thank you so much for reading - tons of Hugs.

3 komentāri:

  1. Ļoti patīk koptēls. Un tie sarkanie mati ir vnk odziņa! :))

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. paldies, pie Sarkanajiem matiem vēl strādāju ;) Bet, prieks, ka patīk jau tagad :)

      Dzēst
  2. Hi there friends, fastidious piece of writing and
    pleasant urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.


    Have a look at my webpage; The Incredible Hulk

    AtbildētDzēst