12.04.13

BB nude magique powder from L'Oreal



Triple milled powder results in a silky BB texture that provides a universal fit to any skin tone, mimicking the 5 dimensions of nude, velvety skin:
* Zero shine
* 100% velvety skin texture
* Fresh Matte Complexion
* Indetectable Coverage
* 24Hr Hydration





Apply over BB cream for buildable coverage or alone for a matte finish and airbrushed look!
I like a lot this powder I use it over my T-zone to get matt effect & I use this one as well when I'm working! For photoshoots, tv and any other make ups! Doesn’t clog my pores or break me out! Light almost invisible coverage effect - doesn't look cakey! Package includes sponge & mirror! But I use powder brush for application!








I think that prices are not so high ! And I think that L'Oreal has done a really great job creating these products! I have to say that from drugstore brands this one is becoming my favorite! :) I feel that I've lately has been using many L'Oreal products daily! Not just to try them out but cause I really like them!

Have you tried any product from BB serie? Did you like it or would you buy it?

Tons of hugs my Loves goes to You in this gray and rainy time! ❤

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru