02.04.12

My Working Place

Ciao, to all 

Today i will show what happened in weekend with my working place.
I guess i haven't shown it yet as well as my make up stuff. :)
So i did a general cleaning and this is how looks my space clean.


Sorry about photos taken night time and with a bad lightning.

And this is half an hour later :)






So this is how looks my working space fully equipped  :) 

In the white bookshelf Highest shelf is  for books :)
The rest are for make up & Hair things.
I will start doing make up  tutorials when i will find a nice and very very light place where to set up my studio.

I am thinking about doing a post about my make up bag :) and products i like , don't like and can't live without.

Have a nice evening and i will hopefully do the next post about Maybelline "Fit Me" foundation.
I am so so so frustrated by this foundation.

See ya ;) 

L>









Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru