27.11.12

Historical Make-up [EGYPT]

HI! 

Today I would like to show you what I've been learning in school during Make-up history lessons :)
My teacher is very well known Make-up Artist in Latvija Baiba Grīna.  I quite like these lessons cause we don't have to do exactly the same make-up as it were at those times but we can be creative and add what ever we want- just we have to keep that feeling. 

Ok, won't get in to long talk but will show you what I did. 
Egypt inspired make-up



As you see I used yellow/ gold colour mixed with green. 
I think that there is missing nice lashes and bolder work with black eyeliner :)
But still it was quite interesting to do this :) 

& my dear readers If you like what i Do please go to THIS Link & press Like ;) 


Enjoy this day! And lots of hugs to you guys! :) 


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru